Schneider Electric EcoXpert /Technology Sales Representative in Adelaide Gepps Cross, Australia
Who are we? Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management and automation. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable and sustainable energy solutions. We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play.
What do we stand for? When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
What is the role? We are now actively recruiting an EcoXpert/Technology Sales Representative for our newly transformed Retail Business. In this capacity, you will manage the EcoXpert portfolio of power solutions, connected power and light and room control solutions across the state. Key responsibilities to include:
Provide subject matter expertise for connected offers through the retail channel (power solutions, connected power and light and room control);
Develop and maintain both new and existing EcoXpert partners and promote connected offers;
Identify new product and business development opportunities;
Build, manage and execute effective commercial action plans;
Provide technical and sales support to EcoXpert partners and the wider SE business community;
Maintain in depth knowledge of market dynamics and competitor activity, providing feedback to the business.
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven and confident Technical Sales Professional who wants to work for a value’s based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
- Demonstrate sales experience working with Electricians/Contractors and End Users;
- Proven ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels (Essential);
- Technical experience in technology based solution sales (Essential);
- Data experience; Understanding of Network Connectivity solutions;
- Lighting Control experience; DALI and C-Bus;
- Genuine focus on improving customer satisfaction and engagement;
- Highly developed negotiation skills combined with sound business acumen;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Team player; self-motivated; highly organised;
- Electrical background – Current A Class licence (Desirable).
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and out technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia at the time of application.
Please note we reserve the right to close applications before advertised end date.
Primary Location: AU-South Australia-Adelaide - Gepps Cross
Unposting Date: Aug 11, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003LJQ