Hilton Food and Beverage Supervisor in Alice Springs, Australia
A Food and Beverage Supervisor with Doubletree by Hilton oversees the food and beverage operations of Restaurants, Bars, Cafe, Room Service, Conference & Banqueting, and Kitchens to ensure an exceptional Guest experience.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest's entire stay. DoubleTree by Hilton™ understands that doing the little things well can mean everything.
If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences through perfecting little details, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton. Because it’s at the DoubleTree at Hilton where the little things mean everything.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you will oversees all F&B operations including Restaurants, Bars, Cafe, Room Service, Conference & Banqueting and Kitchens and ensures quality, and service by performing the following tasks to the highest standards
- Manage the food and beverage service to consistently meet high standards as defined by the hotel and Hilton Worldwide brand standards
- Control, effectively, the flow of customers and the interactions between the front- and back-of-house throughout service
- Ensure Team Members maximize all sales opportunities
- Ensure Team Members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
- Handle all customer inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner
- Manage, accurately, all transactions during service
- Manage Team Member schedules, stock, and wastage levels
What are we looking for?
Food and Beverage Supervisors serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
- Previous experience in organizing food & beverage service in a range of outlets
- Previous supervisory skills
- Ability to demonstrate delegation skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- A passion for developing others to be part of a winning team
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about DoubleTree by Hilton --- where the little things mean everything.
More than 250 properties in countries throughout the world
More than 230 million cookies have been served, and still baking!
Hotel chain continues to grow rapidly
Features the signature Sweet Dreams™ Sleep Experience
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Food and Beverage Supervisor
Requisition ID: HOT044H1