CACI International Intelligence Analyst 1 in Alice Springs, Australia
F-Collection Operator position requires knowledge of collection, applicable tools for detection, and proven ability to perform in a dynamic environment in a timely manner and ability to perform quick signal recognition and to communicate its results using accurate, concise speech. Excellent interpersonal skills. Have conceptual, quantitative, organizational, research, writing, verbal communications and graphical representation skills.
Duties and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform known detection at various skill levels to determine electronic emissions. Utilize sophisticated digital signal processing and associated equipment. Will conduct search and/ or exploitation of data from various sources. May conduct training in primary area.
• Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Must be able to interact with multiple customers, both on and off-site
• This position requires the individual to certify and maintain proficiency on a 24/7 watch position
• Typically requires a high school diploma and 4-6 years of related experience, or a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 0-2 years of related experience
• Prior collection experience
• Basic understanding of how to characterize signal parameters
• Perform search functions on technical signals of interest
• Ability to write Trouble Tickets
Knowledge of the following tools would be a plus: Meerkat, M2extra and X-midas would be considered beneficial.
Knowledge in multiple disciplines (Fisint, Comint and/or Elint) would be considered beneficial.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.