Dell Technical Account Manager - Canberra in Australia, Australia
The Technical Acount Manager oversees, facilitates, and administers ITIL based service support and / or Technical Account Management. Acts as Dell EMC’s main point of Services contact to customers and serves as an active member of the account team with early engagement throughout the sales and product lifecycle. Responsibilities include the management and oversight of key customer contacts at multiple levels, which include Services account management, prevention management, problem management, request management, and configuration management as well as resource coordination, customer management, dispute and technical resolution management and communications at various levels during Services engagements, from tactical to strategic and including the coordination of “mission-critical” support escalations.
· Maximizes the value of the customer’s investment in Dell EMC technology, products and solutions throughout the end to end customer lifecycle. The TAM manages the account and is the customer’s advocate.
· Acts as single point of contact for all services requirements as they pertain to the assigned customers’ environment.
· Ensures effective ownership, communication, coordination and facilitation of services activities between the customer and Dell EMC services and account teams.
· Requires a general understanding of, and technical competence in, data centre and end user technologies. A working knowledge in at least one of the following: Storage, Compute and Networking is essential.
· Develops and coordinates proactive maintenance initiatives based on industry best practices and statistical data trends.
· Identifies and leads continuous improvement activities in support of customer or internal business processes.
· Leads complex service delivery processes, develops creative resolutions to complex problems, and ensures contractual support service deliverables are understood and managed effectively.
· Compiles, analyses, interprets and communicates statistical data and trends relating to service level performance and operational effectiveness.
- 10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience in IT / Services Management
- Functional knowledge of Compute, Networking, Storage and Solutions technologies
- ITIL certified (foundation minimal)
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes and principals
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous priorities
- Strong business acumen & consultancy skills
- Excellent presentation skills required for interaction with extended Dell EMC team, leadership and customers
- Project / program management experience with effective prioritizing and documentation skills
- IT industry certifications desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a related discipline desirable
Job: *Account Client Management - Account Service Management
Title: Technical Account Manager - Canberra
Location: AP-AU-Remote/Field/Satellite Office-Australia
Requisition ID: 17000HJ2