KLX Inc Customer Account Representative in Banyo, Australia
The Customer Account Representative serves as the point of contact for multiple customers, including AOG (Aircraft on Ground) coverage for global customers. Attain or exceed pre-determined monthly/quarterly/annual revenue by maintaining highest quality and service standards. Develop new business through existing or potential customers as prescribed by KLX Inc.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Quotations (verbal and in writing) for stock and non-stock items (may include sourcing and spreadsheet process with Purchasing), for contract, quote entry and follow-up of quoted items with the customer.
• Resolves customer claims with functional departments (Accounting, Quality Assurance etc.), RMA handling, determine root cause, recommend and implement corrective actions; support Accounts Receivable with cash collection
• Pro-actively monitor open order book, identify potential issues, and work cross-functionally to take necessary actions that ensure delivery performance and KPIs.
• Maintain a professional yet personalized relationship with assigned customers. Grow existing customers by ensuring excellence in service and on-time responses.
• Influences price, freight, terms, etc. in accordance with guidelines prescribed by KLX Inc.
• Supports KLX Inc. by driving revenue through both inbound and outbound calls by utilizing persuasive conversation techniques
• Collaborates with Purchasing on the inventory purchases to support major customers
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
High School Diploma/Equivalent
2-4 years of working experience
Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
Proficient knowledge in all MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) applications
Customer Service Experience
Work Experience in the Aviation industry
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.