Intergraph Corporation Ecosys EPC Implementation Consultant in Bentley, Australia
Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. For more information visit HexagonPPM.com
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
The Implementation Consultant collaborates with the customer in collecting requirements, conceptualizing and configuring EcoSys EPC software solutions. This is a full-time position involving a mix of onsite travel to customer sites and working remotely.
• Determines customer’s objectives by reviewing business functions; gathering information; and evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Designs solutions by analysing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying customer system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Improves solutions by studying customer current practices; designing modifications, use cases, Business Requirements Documents and suggesting best practices.
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
• Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Applies analytical and technical thinking within areas of assigned responsibility to resolve routine customer issues and challenges by identifying possible alternatives, and providing recommendations.
• Contributes to preparation of testing scripts and materials; supports and performs unit, system and integrated testing tasks.
• Works with training team to develop application-specific training curriculums and materials and conducts training classes for customer.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending EcoSys educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Up to 50% travel
• Minimum 4 years’ implementation and configuration of enterprise-class software
• Understanding of software implementation methodologies (waterfall, iterative and incremental)
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Ability to learn and understand new technologies
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Keen attention to detail
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Experience with Government, Oil and Gas, Construction, Engineering Companies
• Experience with Earned Value and Project Controls
• Experience in scheduling tools such as Primavera or Microsoft Project
• Experience with development languages: .NET, Java, C/C++ and SQL language
• Experience in consulting
• Experience with report writers such as Crystal, Hyperion, etc.
Employee Behavioural Profiles - CONCEPTUAL THINKING - Applies and modifies complex concepts or methods to identify key issues, patterns or connections between situations that are not readily obvious. Fits information into mental models and frameworks, Employee Behavioural Profiles - CRITICAL INFORMATION SEEKING - Takes personal responsibility for investigating a problem or situation by asking direct questions and consulting all available resources. Accesses critical information and uses input from immediate team or environment., Employee Behavioural Profiles - TECHNICAL EXPERTISE - Acts to improve both the depth and range of own specialist knowledge. Able to learn from own experience and mistakes and makes self available to help others solve technical/professional problems, Employee Behavioural Profiles - PROBLEM SOLVING - Analyses relationships among several parts of a problem or situation and breaks down a complex task into manageable parts in a systematic way. Generally anticipates obstacles and thinks ahead about next steps.
• Deliver 2 successful projects assigned per year
• Provide technical consultation and effort estimation in 5 pre-sales activities
• Participate in technical design review in 5 post-sales activities
• Improve technical competency in Ecosys EPC implementation in APAC
• Drive changes that will improve Ecosys services delivery
Req# ID: 2017-3520
External Company URL: http://hexagonppm.com/