Kao USA Inc. Senior Brand Manager in Box Hill, Australia
Kao is a leading global organisation in the Hair/Beauty & Home Care industries. With over 130 years' experience in creating innovative solutions for customers, this business will continue to expand. Kao has a unique opportunity to join our Salon division, based in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
This opportunity exists for an ambitious Senior Brand Manager to take the next step in their career looking after the largest Kao Salon portfolio, Goldwell Professional, in the hair and beauty category. Reporting through to the Marketing Manager, the role will have responsibility for developing the go to market strategy for the brands. Working in a high performance team, the successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate a combination of strategic mindset, creativity and commercial outlook, possess well developed influencing skills and have a personal drive to succeed. You will also be self-motivated, and driven to succeed in a challenging environment.
You will be able to work autonomously and manage your own KPI's to ensure consistent results.
We are seeking both excellent communication and project management skills - a person who can build on existing brand success. We are ideally seeking a professional with a minimum of 3 years' experience in Senior Brand Management. If you have less experience but believe you have a track record of success that will allow you to be an applicant, we'd like to hear from you. This role will involve attendance at after-hours events and some travel.
- Development of strategic marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Leading marketing and branding activity across product launches
- Management and execution of multiple projects, campaigns & deadlines
- Design and development of key communication & marketing materials
- Executing PR, Digital, Trade and Event activities as relevant for the brand
- Product and portfolio management
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment and works well under pressure
- Resourceful, proactive and possesses the initiative to find solutions
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to deliver on deadlines and work autonomously
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders internally & externally
- Hair/beauty/B2B/FMCG category experience would be highly advantageous
- Business acumen and financial agility
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Tertiary qualified
- MS Office intermediate to advanced
- Previous experience with Hairdressing not essential but advantageous
The successful candidate will receive full support and training to ensure a smooth transition into the role. A generous package, training and development, product discounts and further career path development are additional benefits.
*no recruitment agency support required
Job ID: 2017-3018
Brand: Goldwell, KMS
Location: AU - VI - Box Hill