Hilton Casual Porter in Brisbane, Australia
A Porter with Hilton Hotels and Resorts welcomes Guests, assists with arrival and departure procedures, offers current information to Guests as requested, and escorts Guests and messages for Guests to and from Guest rooms and other hotel areas.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Porter, you will serve on the Guest Services and Front Office Teams to meet Guest needs upon arrival and departure and to provide a comfortable stay for Guests by accommodating requests for information and assistance throughout the hotel. A Porter will complete the following tasks:
- Welcome Guests on arrival and assist them during their stay
- Manage Guest luggage
- Show guests to their rooms and explain the amenities and emergency procedures
- Receive and deliver mail and messages for the hotel and Guests
- Prepare the lobby information board on a daily basis
- Maintain current information on all hotel services as well as external locations, attractions, and landmarks in the hotel vicinity
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
What are we looking for?
A Porter serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience working within the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector
- Excellent personal presentation
- Strong communication skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Attention to detail
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Job: Guest Services/Operations
Title: Casual Porter
Requisition ID: HOT04981