AECOM Civil Engineer in Brisbane, Australia
Business Line Water
Position Title Civil Engineer
Australia - Queensland
AECOM’s Water Infrastructure Team in Brisbane is looking for a highly driven Civil Engineer who is eager to learn and develop their technical skills and experience working on a range of general civil engineering / municipal engineering design projects. Working as part of a high performing team, with guidance and mentoring from a team of technical specialists, you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills in water and wastewater planning, feasibility and design for our internal and external clients. You will play an active role in contributing to reports and tenders, and will develop your Project Management skills and commercial acumen.
In addition to technical, office-based tasks, this role will give you the opportunity to participate in site visits, enabling you to gather critical information to add value to your design, get experience supervising contractors and building your client liaison skills.
At AECOM, we encourage your professional development. As part of this role, you will be supported in obtaining your CPEng and RPEQ in order to progress your career!
• 3-5 years’ relevant professional experience;
• General civil engineering/ municipal engineering design experience;
• Experience working on Water/ Wastewater Infrastructure Projects within a dynamic consulting and design environment;
• Water and Wastewater network planning/strategic planning/feasibility experience - desirable;
• Hydraulic, Water and Wastewater design experience - desirable;
• Water and Wastewater Hydraulic Modelling experience – desirable.
• Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or equivalent) – essential;
• Working towards RPEQ/CPEng.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Engineering - Civil
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 164980BR