Hilton Food and Beverage Supervisor in Brisbane, Australia
A Food and Beverage Outlets Supervisor with Hilton Hotels and Resorts oversees the food and beverage operations of Vintaged Bar & Grill as well as Room Service to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travellers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking leader of hospitality, worldwide. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travellers, we shape experiences in which every guest feels cared for, valued and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a team member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
What will I be doing?
You will be part of the team that looks after our customers – both internal and external. You are to assist the management team in overseeing the everyday operation of the F&B outlets. As part of the F&B team you are to create a relaxed, friendly and FUN environment that can be called home. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- To provide professional and current knowledge of wines to guests
- To recommend wines to accompany relevant dishes to patrons
- To describe and up-sell wines to provide excellent customer experience
- To project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- To ensure accurate billing
- To strive to achieve departmental targets
- To maintain a high customer service focus by approaching your job with the customers always in mind.
- To have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
- To be motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance.
- To be flexible, responding quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you.
- To maintain high team focus by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of team goals.
- To contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational/environmental procedures in the Hotel.
- To actively promote the services and facilities of the Hilton Hotels to guests and suppliers of the Hotel.
- To perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that ensures your safety and that of others in your workplace.
What are we looking for?
Food and Beverage Outlets Supervisors serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests whilst providing a positive work atmosphere for our Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
- Previous experience in a customer service role in the hotel/leisure/retail sector
- Good grooming standards
- Previous supervisor experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion and commitment to delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience as wine waiter/ess or sommelier/e
- Extensive wine knowledge
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Food and Beverage Supervisor
Requisition ID: HOT043ET