Hilton Head Bartender in Brisbane, Australia
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 14 global brands. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton Honors®.
At Hilton, our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality - by delivering exceptional guest experiences, every hotel, every guest, every time” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As a head bartender, you will supervise the bar service to offer a high quality, efficient service that adds to a superior guest experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- To maintain a high customer service focus by approaching your job with the customers always in mind.
- To have a positive impact , taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
- To be motivated and committed , approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance.
- To be flexible , responding quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you.
- To maintain high team focus by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of team goals.
-To ensure the efficiency, productivity, and quality service within the outlet.
-To contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational/environmental procedures in the Hotel.
- Participate in an environment of learning, enjoyment and involvement where I can freely contribute towards equilibrium and creating “Hilton Moments” .
- To help be responsible for making Hilton Brisbane the market leader .
- To perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that ensures your safety and that of others in your workplace
- To explore the market and create awareness of the bar culture in Brisbane to stay on top of trends, innovations and standards.
What are we looking for?
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- The ability to listen and respond to demanding guest needs
- A goal orientated team motivator focused on the commercial drive
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Head Bartender
Requisition ID: HOT0438C