HDR Marketing and Communications Coordinator in Brisbane, Australia
/ (Full-time or part-time with flexibility around workload will be considered) /
HDR excels at helping clients deliver complex projects and make sound decisions, combining our local expertise and global skills to offer a range of engineering and architecture services in Australia. HDR in Brisbane and HDR Rice Daubney in Sydney are sister companies; both part of the HDR family.
While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us'video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
Due to an internal Secondment we have an opportunity for a self-motivated Marketing and Communications coordinator to join the engineering office in Brisbane. This opportunity will enable you to work on the development, management and implementation of brand, marketing and communication strategies to enhance HDR’s public image.
In the role of Marketing and Communications Coordinator, we'll count on you to:
• Implement and execute marketing and communication strategies
• Drive and grow Social media strategies and brand awareness
• Influence internal and external stakeholders
• Become a brand expert
• Drive marketing initiatives and implement marketing activities
• Assist team leaders and project managers in preparing and submitting tenders
• Work with key stakeholders in the business to support the implementation of an integrated marketing strategy
• Manage, monitor and report on the performance of our websites and social media pages
• Input into leads and opportunities, client development strategies and campaigns
• Work with and support the Communications Manager based in Sydney
• Oversee the production of internal and external marketing materials including brochures, press releases, web copy, newsletters and Executive presentations
• Ensure key strategic messages are communicated effectively to target audiences
• Assist the Client Development Lead teams in the coordination end execution of events and functions
• Your full commitment to HDR’s Values
• One key area of focus is to continue to build a strong, diverse organization that embraces inclusion with respect and appreciation for the value we each bring to our clients and to HDR.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Degree qualification in Marketing (preferably communications).
• A minimum of 3 years in a corporate, marketing or design role.
• Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver).
• Outstanding Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills.
• Experience in developing and executing strategic brand and marketing plans.
• Highly motivated and self-directed.
• Ability to work as part of a team, including resources from other countries.
• Willingness to be accountable and responsible.
• Good interpersonal , oral and written communication skills to work effectively within a culturally diverse and multi-disciplinary environment.
• The scheduled duration of this temporary position is 12 months.
• Integrity, passion and enthusiasm
• Willingness to learn new skills and acquire new knowledge
• Courteous and business orientated manner when communicating with stakeholders to foster and promote good working relations
• Strong attention to detail with an ability to work under pressure
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
Title: Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Requisition ID: 146147