Cisco Security Account Manager - Queensland in Brisbane, Australia
Security Account Manager - Queensland
- Location: Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- Area of Interest Sales - Product
- Job Type Professional
- Technology Interest Security
- Job Id 1206090
What You'll Do
The Business Entity - Cisco Security delivers intelligent cyber security for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack.
Security Account Manager will be responsible for all sales of Cisco Security technologies and associated services into a named account list. This candidate must be able to forge and grow new relationships within the customer base via direct touch to drive revenue growth while ensuring internal alignment.
• Develop and lead security account plans and strategies for each assigned account leveraging all available resources (executive sponsors, marketing, technical, services, Cisco on Cisco, etc).
• Drive revenue growth through new project identification, creation, and attach opportunities.
• Forecast and report activity accurately in line with expectations
• Identify major projects within the largest accounts and managing activities to maximize product and services revenue
• Provide customers and partners with pricing and configurations to meet their needs as required
• Forge high-level relationships within assigned existing accounts to win incremental product and service business
• Partner closely with technical resources to ensure technical excellence in all positioning, competitive analysis, proposals, and exchanges
• Team with Cisco authorized channel partners on sales opportunities leveraging their capabilities where appropriate
Who You Are
Direct touch sales combined with experience working in a matrix organisation.
• Experience selling complex hardware and software-based solutions such as network security (Intrusion Detection, Firewall, VPN, and related technologies) or Network and Systems management solutions
• Proven/Quantifiable track record of over-achievement
• Large, complex deal management ($500k+)
• Able to create and execute on an account plan which factors in a total systems-based security approach
• Adept at communicating with a largely technical audience
• Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to maximize corporate revenue growth. Track record of closing both tactical and strategic opportunities
• Good all round knowledge of Security Market
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Proactive with ability to succeed in an dynamic environment
• Goal orientated and takes ownership
• Self starter
• High level of attention to detail
• Ability to travel is required
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.