AECOM Senior Hydraulics Engineer in Brisbane, Australia
Business Line Building Engineering
Position Title Senior Hydraulics Engineer
Australia - Queensland
Our Building Engineering Team is seeking a Senior Hydraulics Engineer to join the Building and Engineering team in Brisbane.
Working within a highly motivated and driven team, you will plan, manage and deliver a range of hydraulic design to a broad range of clients within the Brisbane office. As a Senior Hydraulics Engineer you will undertake hydraulic design through calculations and analysis. You will manage client relationships, both internally and externally, understand key project drivers and determine the best hydraulic solution. Communication of results will be by preparing hydraulics sketches, schematics and drawings, developing both your technical and business development skills.
In addition to local projects and clients, our Hydraulics specialists function as a national team. This will enable you to provide hydraulics support for offices across the country, giving you the opportunity to work on a wide range of small, medium and large-scale projects.
Design services will include:
• Rainwater harvesting
• Sanitary plumbing and drainage
• Liquid trade waste
• Portable and non-portable water reticulation
• Hot water and warm water systems
• Energy efficient and solar hot water heating
• Water efficient designs
• Consumer gas services
• Commercial fire hydrant and hose reel design.
• 8-10 + years’ industry experience preferably working within a consulting environment;
• Experience working for a Building Services Consultancy – highly regarded;
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and communicate effectively with both internal and external clients around key dates.
This role is ideal for a hydraulics engineer professional who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment where delivering high quality and technically accurate work is paramount.
• Appropriate tertiary qualification (Bachelor of Engineering),
• RPEQ or eligible in the near future would be highly regarded.
• Competent in the use of Revit;
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Engineering
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 160644BR