AECOM Senior Waste Engineer in Brisbane, Australia
Business Line Water
Position Title Senior Waste Engineer
Australia - Queensland
To support future growth in our waste business AECOM’s Civil Infrastructure group is looking for a passionate and driven Senior Waste Engineer who is looking to further develop their experience in leading and delivering a range of waste infrastructure projects.
Based in AECOM’s Brisbane office you will be working alongside a high performing multi-disciplinary team of experienced practitioners in waste infrastructure feasibility and design. Leveraging off a comprehensive and extensive existing client base, you will be given the opportunity to grow your capabilities and experience in the development of client relationships, sourcing of new opportunities, winning, management and delivery of projects. You will work closely with peers across our Queensland business to deliver on a wide range of opportunities, creating sustainable and beneficial community outcomes.
We are seeking an experienced professional who is looking for the next step in their career, or a current Senior Engineer who wants to increase their presence in Queensland’s waste management industry.
• Significant demonstrated experience in waste infrastructure projects (landfills, cell designs, transfer station design, landfill gas systems, permitting and compliance work);
• Experience in waste facilities planning, design, construction, operation, maintenance, and project management within a consulting environment;
• Experience analysing and interpreting engineering situations and problems and developing appropriate solutions relating to solid waste and wastewater infrastructure;
• Effective presentation, high level of technical writing delivery and oral communication skills.
Your ability to deliver high quality technical output, whilst building and maintaining strong client relationships will enable you to succeed in this role.
• Bachelor of Civil or Environmental Engineering (or equivalent);
• CPEng, RPEQ (or working towards.)
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Engineering - Water / Wastewater
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 159406BR