Schneider Electric Service Technician in Brisbane Eagle Farm, Australia
Who are we?
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management and automation. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable and sustainable energy solutions. We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play.
What do we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
*What is the role? *
Based in Brisbane we are actively recruiting for an experienced Technician to join our Field Service Business. The key objective of this role is to provide on-site and workshop technical expertise in the repair, maintenance, installation, testing and commissioning of Schneider Electric products. In addition, you will provide after sales support and added value to the Schneider Electric product and solutions offer; specific responsibilities include:
- Installation, testing, commissioning, maintenance and repair of LV/MV switchgear and circuit breakers
- Support warranty function in regards to inspections and rectification etc.
- Workshop and/or field based testing and/or repair of failed or damaged LV/MV equipment and components
- Accurate and timely writing of technical reports on inspected, serviced or repaired equipment
- Identification and reporting of new business opportunities on site
- A commitment to continual learning and development
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a motivated trade qualified electrician who wants to work for a values based organisation. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following relevant skills, attributes and experiences:
- An Australian electrical trade qualification with a current electricians or contractor’s license is essential
- A solid and demonstrable track record of testing and/or servicing of LV/MV equipment
- Your experience must include installed base product service with industry knowledge highly desirable
- Ability and willingness to undertake frequent local travel and occasional interstate travel and a flexible approach to working hours and days
- You must have a current Australian driver’s license
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives.__
Primary Location: Australia-Queensland-Brisbane - Eagle Farm
Unposting Date: Jun 15, 2017, 9:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003DMH