Schneider Electric Field Service Engineer - Electrical/Mechanical in Canberra, Australia
**Field Service Engineer Duel Trade – Electrical/Mechanical
Who are we?**
At Schneider Electric our building automation; energy management; access, security, video and lighting control products and solutions make buildings smarter, more efficient and sustainable. A global specialist we are dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable and sustainable energy solutions. We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play.
What do we stand for? When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
What is the role?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Electrical/Air- Conditioning (Mechanical) -Dual Trade Field Service Engineer. Alternatively if you are an electrician looking to build on your qualifications and experience we will support you through a Cert III Refrigeration & Air-conditioning apprenticeship with education and training.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, you will be working alongside highly experienced technicians maintaining critical power and cooling equipment. This will include installation, modification and repair of complex equipment and systems. Key responsibilities will include:
- Act as a technical service resource for customer site service and warranty unit repair;
- Perform site evaluations, scheduled and unscheduled visits;
- Provide site support to customers including installation, modification and repair of Schneider Electric products;
- Identify and solve customer issues for Power, UPS and HVAC systems;
- Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with clients to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Focus on compliance relating to safety policies, practices and procedures at all times.
Why you? You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven individual who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
- Electrical trade qualifications;
- Current Cert III Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning or willingness to complete;
- Proven experience diagnosing and repairing electronic circuitry at component level (Essential);
- Extensive knowledge and experience with 415 ac 3 phase and/or 800V dc equipment (Essential);
- Highly developed customer service skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team.
Please note that Australian Citizenship is an essential requirement as all applicants must be able to obtain NV1 clearance to work on Australian Government sites.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in an organisation that fosters a culture that drives innovation through collaboration, individual contribution and passion. Our people are the energy behind the success of our business and make a difference to our business every day.
Why us At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives.
If you want to work in an innovative and challenging environment where your ideas are valued and your career goals are supported what are you waiting for? Apply to today!
Primary Location: Australia-Australian Capital Territory-Canberra
Unposting Date: Jun 16, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003ITZ