Cisco Pre-Sales Systems Engineer Canberra 1212147 in Canberra, Australia
Pre-Sales Systems Engineer Canberra 1212147
Location: Canberra, ACT, Australia
Area of Interest Engineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Collaboration, Video
Job Id 1212147
At Cisco, we are architecting, implementing and securing the Internet of Things and making amazing things happen every day. We bring together the best and brightest minds in the industry to help our customers accelerate their businesses in a safe and scalable way, helping them lead their own industries. As a Cisco Systems Engineer (SE) you will be a part of a highly dynamic and collaborative team of influencers. Cisco SEs are vital members of the organization who develop technical solutions to help our customers achieve their business outcomes through the use of Cisco's broad technology portfolio. Industry leading development programs ensure you will become and remain a technical expert who is entrusted to guide and educate our customers towards building technical solutions that drive innovation within their companies.
What you’ll do:
The Cisco SE is responsible for the technical relationship with our customers. As you develop a relationship with the customer, you’ll become a trusted advisor who consults on the design of technical solutions comprising of Cisco products and those from third party vendors. As an SE you’ll work in the pre-sales organization to design and deliver customized solutions to meet your customer’s business needs. As a bonus, you’ll also work with amazing people in product development and collaborate with peers to teach and learn.
We help our customers succeed by listening, anticipating their needs as the market shifts, and help them accelerate through technology business transitions.
• Knowledge of 5 technologies related industry topics
• Knowledge of systems and technologies used in typical IT infrastructures
• Awesome personal and interpersonal skills
• Great Spoken/written communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
• Great leadership and influence skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Highly motivated
• Self-starter who can lead opportunities without close supervision
• Able to take complex ideas and articulate them simply and in a relatable way
• Cultivate relationships with multiple layers of an organization
Extra awesome if you have:
• Industry Verifications
• Hands on experience, through college or jobs/internships that relate to Collaboration technology
• Cisco Certifications (CCNA / CCNP) are a plus but not required.
What it’s like to work for Cisco:
Get 40 hours paid time to volunteer each year
Best company to work for in so many ways!
Let our employees tell you themselves
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.