Honeywell Account Manager in Cannon Hill, Australia
At Honeywell we are driven to create teams with a mix of styles, thinking and people – because we know that keeps us at the cutting edge of innovation.
Our employees collaborate to turn bright ideas into real life solutions that positively affect the world in which we live. Using innovative technologies that make our world cleaner and more sustainable, secure, connected, energy efficient and productive, Honeywell is committed to delivering big results in everything we make and do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced business development professional to execute the retail business plan and sales strategy. You will be responsible for continuous growth of the retail scanning business through the development of new accounts and vertical markets.
You will be a skilled sales person who is able to build relationships with decision makers in tier 1 retailers positioning our products and securing large deals. Demonstrating expert knowledge of retailers and how they operate you will establish Honeywell as the preferred vendor and achieve growth and revenue targets.
Selling will be your passion and you will be focused on identifying opportunities; building a trusted relationship with the customer and selling them a solution that will help them achieve their objectives. Your ability to pipeline multiple opportunities and develop winning proposals autonomously will see you achieve all your targets.
Consulting and challenging the customer will come naturally to you and you will thrive on selling based on value propositions and what we can do to help the customer achieve their objectives. A natural sales person you will be driven by the selling process but be happy to hand the delivery to the project team, moving on the next challenge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional and talented business developer. In return we offer a competitive base salary and commission structure.
Honeywell offers an inclusive, flexible and supportive culture, with merit based pay for performance, along with ongoing training and development opportunities for those that have the desire to succeed.
We work hard to make the world a better place. With the support of a global organisation and a culture of teamwork and camaraderie that is second to none, Honeywell employees can navigate their way around the world and progress from career to career within the same dynamic company. Our employees are encouraged to be visionaries and they achieve great things to build a team of results-oriented individuals, then empower them to make the world a better place.
Where will your visions lead you?
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer that supports a diverse workforce.
• Possess a University degree, preferably in business or technology
• At least 5 years sales experience (IT product, technology, consulting, networking, automation)
• Proven ability to meet and exceed performance expectations
• Knowledge of Information Technology, AIDC and RFID technology preferred
• Strong management and organization skills
• Proven communication skills to maintain relationships with all levels within an account
• Demonstrated ability and maturity to interact with both internal/external senior level
• Understanding of the commercial and technological motivation of customer to sell PPR products
• Approachable with strong interpersonal skills in attending to customers’ needs
• Outgoing and gregarious but can work effectively alone and pull together as part of a team when required
• Able to identify and understand overall market dynamics and competitive landscape
• Willingness to travel regularly
- Job ID: 00357808
- Category: Sales
- Location: Cannon Hill, QLD AUS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.