Schneider Electric Security Services Technician in Darwin Winnellie (1/8 Sweet St), Australia
Who are we? Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management and automation. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable and sustainable energy solutions. We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play.
What do we stand for? When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
What is the role? Our building automation; energy management; access, security, video and lighting control products and solutions make buildings smarter, more efficient and sustainable.
Reporting to the Project Manager you will be responsible for support to customers by providing product based and professional services for Schneider Electrics complete range of Security products. This will include the delivery of projects, planned and unplanned maintenance, general call outs and additional works.
Providing high quality customer service and support your role will involve but not be limited to:
- Acting as a technical service resource for maintenance contacts, warranty periods and small works contacts for Security equipment and services;
- Performing planned, unplanned and preventative maintenance, small works contacts and call outs to client sites;
- Providing a high level of responsiveness to call outs for service, repair, small works and projects;
- Identifying and solving customer issues;
- Assisting with commissioning projects;
- Developing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with clients to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Focusing on compliance relating to safety policies, practices and procedures at all times.
Why you? You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven individual who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
- Trade qualifications Certificate 3 in Technical Security (Highly Regarded);
- Restricted electrical license (Essential);
- Demonstrated experience in building automation and control (Highly Regarded);
- Proven experience working in a service related environment;
- Thorough knowledge of Access Control/CCTV/Security;
- Highly developed customer service skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team.
Why us? At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia at the time of application.
Please note we reserve the right to close applications before advertised end date.
Primary Location: AU-Northern Territory-Darwin - Winnellie (1/8 Sweet St)
Unposting Date: Sep 22, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003QFU