Ericsson Senior Solution Architect | Billing and Charging in Docklands, Australia
Senior Solution Architect | BSS, Billing and Charging
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
- Highly proficient within the overall telecommunications technology and industry evolution trends.
- Lead and drive the Charging system swap solution being accountable for the proposed solution
- Analyze complex customer business requirements and formulate detailed requirement specifications that serve to enhance customer's competitive position.
- Identify opportunities for additional business involving Ericsson solutions and professional services.
- Provide high-level and detailed consultative solutions and technical sales support for selected customer opportunities.
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and potential clients.
- Select or propose 3rd party suppliers/products for the Customer Solution. Work with and manage customized solutions and products, including 3rd party products.
- Strategically engage at the CxO level using a strategic, business focused, solution sales approach.
- Ability to clearly envision & articulate operator opportunity and company’s value.
- Share the end to end Ericsson story and value proposition to the end customer.
- Work with the Account Managers and Engagement Practices Portfolio Leads in the region to ensure synergy in the messaging, value proposition, strategy and customer engagement.
Domain Expertise Areas:
- Broad Technical Acumen - especially in BSS (Business Support Systems) and OSS (Operations Support Systems)
- Good experience, knowledge and understanding of consulting and system integration processes (CSI)
- Prior experience in swapping other vendor IN with Charging System with ability define suitable migration strategy
- Experience in implementation of relevant solutions within the telecommunications sector (operators)
- Experience in working with Telco 3rd party service partners and collaborating to deliver business outcome as agreed in contract
- 9 - 15 years of experience as a Consultant / Solution Architect Integration in the Billing and Charging domain leading major BSS transformation engagements
- Led full stack BSS implementations
- Deep knowledge of Ericsson BSS Portfolio including: Charging System / CBIO / Revenue Manager / Ericsson Order Catalogue / Ericsson Catalogue Manager / Ericsson Multi Mediation / Ericsson Multi Activation / BSCS / Charging Systems OR deep knowledge of BSS Solutions from other vendors including Amdocs, Orga Systems/Redknee, Comverse, SAP, Keenan, Convergys etc.
- Knowledge and experience integrating Frontend (Customer Relationship Management), Backend (reporting, reconciliation, revenue assurance, etc.), and different Enterprise Service Bus solutions.
- Experience as a Technical Lead both in presales support (estimating and designing customer solutions) and delivery activities (deployment of customer solutions), leading large teams (20+ people)
- Abilities and experience dealing, negotiating and presenting to customer C-levels
- Highly Developed knowledge areas such as IT-IL, e-TOM
- Experience in telecommunications operator environment (project deployment, implementation, integration, development of solutions)
- Experience in technical roles focusing on Consulting and Systems Integration activities e.g. experience as an Integration engineer, Support Engineer, etc
- Ability to analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis activities
- Experience designing, testing and deploying customized solutions including customer adaptations or customizations
- Experience working with project core teams on list of potential activities & solutions
- Experience developing business and technical focused presentations & proposals to customers
- Able to support the deployment of solutions and provide feedback to R&D;
- Experience in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing activities
- Exceptional Customer Orientation and Consultative Skills
- Good Ericsson Knowledge.
- Highly Developed English language, both written and spoken
- Exceptional Communication skills (Presentation, Interpersonal and Influencing Skill)
- Highly Developed team working and problem solving skills
- Self-driven and self-motivated, ability to work under pressure and ability to work with less supervision
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
This position is located in Docklands, VIC.
Follow us social media –
We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || No Selection || Docklands || Consulting&SysInt;