Ericsson Senior Solution Architect | OSS in Docklands, Australia
Senior Solution Architect | Cloud
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical and business leadership in cloud technology (i.e. Workflow management, order management, inventory management, fulfilment)
- Acting in the solution architect role in both pre-sales & delivery phases of a customer engagement for cloud project in the ANZA Customer Unit (Australia, New Zealand and Oceania).
- Leading the solution analysis, solution design and leading technical teams where required
- Supporting Key Account Managers and Engagement Practices to prepare tender documentation
- Lead and contribute with presentations and discussion in customer workshops, providing cloud business solutions and technical expertise (MANO specific)
- Share and transfer knowledge, presenting to others on latest solutions and new releases
- Sell competitive products/service solutions through a consultative approach, focusing on customer needs.
- Mentor less experienced members of the team
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering/ICT or equivalent
- Three or more years’ experience interacting with C-level customers
- Cloud NFV experience would be highly regarded
- Sound knowledge of IT/OSS (Orchestration, Fulfilment, Inventory, Automation, Catalog etc),
- Experience in cloud products and platforms Azure, AWS, Helion, Telco NFVi, Apcera and Docker
- Strong Linux experience
- Understanding of challenges faced by customers
- Relevant certifications (e.g. Cisco, AWS or other) would be considered an advantage but not essential
- Up to date knowledge of standards in cloud
- Strong people and communication skills
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
This position is located in Docklands, VIC.
Follow us social media –
We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || No Selection || Docklands || Consulting&SysInt;
Job details: Solution Architect Job Stage 07