Ericsson Senior Solution Architect | OSS in Docklands, Australia
Senior Solution Architect | OSS
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Strategy input: Articulating needs from a customer to assist in driving sustained increase
- Client relationship management: Developing an extensive understanding of our customers and their issues to further assist in securing strategic proposals.
- Supervision: Ensuring operations activities within the areas of sales support and service delivery are aligned with our customer to provide high quality presales and project assignments.
- Delivery: End to end architecture responsibility in delivery of solutions (products and services) from the Ericsson OSS / Clarity
- Expertise: Develop deep experience in Ericsson offering and methodologies in OSS / Clarity, creating re-usable assets and case studies.
- Staff development: Support in nurturing and developing capabilities for staff delivering in the Fulfilment area and throughout the operations organisation.
- Analysis: Driving competitor and market analysis for local (Australia / New Zealand) and International market (APAC region) providing insights into market best practices.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification
- OSS - Clarity experience
- Strong experience in developing ICT strategies, including ICT cost and value levers, IT cost reduction, benchmarking, value identification (mergers and acquisitions), workforce and capability optimisation
- Stakeholder engagement experience across both IT and business stakeholders
- Proven knowledge and experience of Ericsson or competitor solutions in the OSS / Clarity
- Experience working in an operator OSS environment would be preferable, giving unique insights into use of fulfilment solutions in the market
- Strong knowledge of scoping, proposing and selling assignments to customers
- Eight or more years’ relevant experience
- People skills and ability to lead a successful team
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
This position is located in Docklands, VIC.
Follow us social media –
We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || No Selection || Docklands || Consulting&SysInt;
Job details: Solution Architect Job Stage 07