Honeywell Expression of Interest - Site Manager Projects in First Floor, 20 McIntosh Drive, Mayfield West, Newcastle, Australia
Expression of Interest - Site Manager Projects
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
We are seeking expression of interest from Site Managers for opportunities in and around Newcastle. The Site Manager in conjunction with the Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of their assigned projects. The Site Manager will be responsible in the planning and management of on-site activities including services coordination, site installation and commissioning.
Includes the management of subcontractors and third party suppliers’ on-site installation, defects and site coordination with other services for the purpose of project delivery of Honeywell works. The person will be reporting to the Project Director / Project Manager with respect to day to day work statuses.
The Site Manager to review, plan and manage the site for installation and commissioning readiness and ensure that the installation works is completed on time to the specified quality and relevant Standards and contract design documents, and in accordance with Honeywell HSE and Quality Plans.
25 Identify opportunities for process improvement
25 Management of subcontractors and third party suppliers’
25 Maintain customer satisfaction
25 Develop team and team members
YOU MUST HAVE
- Previous exposure to a complex site base, construction environment
- Proven track record in a project engineering capacity involved in the delivery of technology based projects
- Previous supervisory and project management experience
- Evidence of strong customer liaison
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Previous experience working with highly complex electronic security/building management systems solutions
- Practical knowledge of one or more of the following: EBI, PLC’s, CCTV, alarm systems, Access Control systems, HVAC systems, BMS
- Have relevant trade qualifications and/or professional qualifications in building and construction industry, project engineering management
- Knowledge of networking, database technology and trends in IT
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req116289
- Location: First Floor, 20 McIntosh Drive, Mayfield West, Newcastle, NSW 2304 AUS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.