Dell *Inside Sales Representative, Authentication in Frenchs Forest, Australia
Reporting to: Director, Inside Sales – Asia Pacific & Japan *Location: *Sydney
_Role Summary_ Responsible for implementing and managing SecurID Authenticator renewal initiatives, market share expansion through the acquisition of new (“Greenfield”) customers, and installed base retention and growth within existing SecurID customer base. Maintains Authenticator renewal revenue base at highest possible retention rate and protects future revenue stream. Ensures timely renewal and promotes awareness of upgrade and add-on opportunities to customers. Works towards assigned Inside Sales revenue goals.
_Principle Duties & Responsibilities_
- Duties include driving specific renewals for SecurID Authenticator refresh, outbound calling and prospecting to increase market share, and to protect and expand RSA's installed base through existing customer upgrades.
- Responsible for handling customer sales inquiries with the goal of maintaining or upgrading existing customers' products and services.
- Advises customer of pricing, product upgrades, new service offerings, etc.
- Advises customer of expiring SecurID Authenticator inventory.
- Will have sufficient knowledge to understand customer's embedded base of products as well as new product features and their benefits to customers.
- Update Salesforce on a daily basis and maintain accurate opportunity management.
- Compilation and management of weekly reports and sales forecasts.
Complete quarterly training requirements to build knowledge and improve skills. _Key Relationships_
Reports to Director, Inside Sales – Asia Pacific & Japan.
- Close working relationships with Sales, Services, Marketing and Channel Management.
- Deals with partners, resellers and distributors as required.
- Deals with end users.
_Qualifications and Experience_
- Strong team player, able to work effectively with colleagues to maximise revenue potential within region.
- Customer focussed.
- A self-starter, energetic, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- The ability to complete assigned tasks independently with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong communications skills with good spoken and written English.
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role.
Willingness to travel as required. Desirable
Understanding of the IT Security market.
- Experience in using SAP and Salesforce.
Job: *Inside Sales - Inside Sales Account Management
Title: *Inside Sales Representative, Authentication
Location: AP-AU-NS-Frenchs Forest
Requisition ID: 17000HID