Campbell's Soup CNC Machinist in Huntingwood, Australia
07400 Supply Chain Huntingwood, NEW-SOUTH-WALES June 19, 2017
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Do you consider yourself a tool maker? Do you want to be a part of the production process for the development of our Breakthrough New Products? Are you looking for a role that allows you to be hands on and create as well as problem solve? If you answered yes to all of the above, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our Arnott's family in a permanent role.
As a Specialist Machinist based at our Huntingwood site you'll be involved in key priorities such as creating and manufacturing biscuit rollers for new products, as well as trouble shooting and repairing the machinery. Our automated machinery will see you entering data into the system to ensure seamless operation and product creation. Reporting into the Workshop Coordinator, we are on the hunt for someone with strong experience to help lead our team to success!
Key elements of the role:
- In charge of operating multiple machines at a time to ensure a seamless production process
- Manufacturing parts for our machinery that help produce our products, such as biscuit rollers
- Trouble shoot and repair parts of the machinery
Ingredients to be successful:
- Minimum 5 years CNC machining experience
- Engineering drawing interpretation
- Experience with and understanding different machine controllers
- Forklift license (desirable but not essential)
- Overhead crane operation experience
- Exposure to Lean manufacturing methodologies including 5S (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven computer skills
So, if you want to take on a Specialist Machinist role in a fast-paced, extraordinary business, click on the 'apply'button below to submit your details to us!
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
*In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. *