Campbell's Soup HW Engineering Night Shift in Huntingwood, Australia
07125 Manufacturing/Operations & Engineering Huntingwood, NEW-SOUTH-WALES May 17, 2017
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Due to an internal change, we are currently looking for two experienced Maintenance Fitters to work within our Engineering Department on either day or night shift. This role will see you responsible for repairs and maintenance to high volume manufacturing and packaging equipment and will require you to work on day shift (6:45am to 3:00pm, Monday to Friday) or night shift (10.45pm - 7.00am Sunday night - Friday).
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Recognised trade qualifications in a mechanical field
- Experience with high-speed packaging/processing machinery ideally in an FMCG environment or similar related industry
- Excellent attention to detail, fault finding and diagnostic abilities
- Effective communication skills and customer focus
- A strong understanding of team and quality operating principles
- Knowledge of LOTO, Risk Assessments, JSA's, PPE and other safety requirements
- The capability of organising daily tasks with minimum supervision
- Experience in pneumatics, welding and lubrication is an advantage
- Experience with Automated machinery and SAP will be an advantage
- Dual trade professionals will be viewed highly
At Arnott's Biscuits, we can offer you:
- Uniforms that are supplied and washed daily
- A clean work environment
Please note as part of the recruitment process we will require you to complete a mechanical aptitude assessment and a physical assessment.
So, to join our journey as we build one of the world's most extraordinary food companies, apply now!
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
*In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. *