DXC Technology Application Services Offering Sales Specialist (OSS) in MACQUARIE PARK, Australia
Essential Job Functions
- Leads sales cycle from start to finish for delivery of customized business applications to large or challenging clients. Meets or exceeds annual new business revenue target for an assigned application offering within a defined sales territory.
- Works closely with client relationship and account management team to develop an account development plan for accounts within application efficiency, business process outsourcing (BPO) and mobility solutions, or full life cycle application management.
- Works across a medium territory to create a market for defined application offerings and services, and to qualify and develop opportunities within those markets.
- Provides pre-sales support to client relationship personnel to drive an applications pipeline of qualified leads across a medium sales territory. Engages with the same to qualify leads into opportunities. Executes the standard sale process through to closure.
- Addresses complex client business problems through application offerings. Develops a compelling value proposition for our solution based on a solid business case and its overall impact on the client's agenda as well as company goals.
- Develops strategic business relationships with key decision makers including customer senior management. Builds relationships while positioning company for future prospects.
- Interfaces with internal department senior management and external partners to develop and implement strategies, plans and business models. Ensures sales solutions meet the needs of customer and company goals.
- May provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel and sales support team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Ten or more years of business development or sales experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with technology products, services, competencies, solutions, and offerings
- Experience working with a standard sales methodology and supporting tools and applications
- Experience working with finance and accounting
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and prospective clients up to the Board level
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills to listen to the client and articulate back for solutioning
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Willingness to travel
Title: Application Services Offering Sales Specialist (OSS)
Location: AUSTRALIA-NEW SOUTH WALES-MACQUARIE PARK
Requisition ID: 1700LPM
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age (40 or over), or genetic information. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment.