AbbVie Business Unit Director, Immunology in Mascot, Australia
Coordinate and manage the strategic planning process, enable resources to support the implementation and execution process, and drive financial processes across all brands and therapeutic areas placing the patient into the center of all efforts and operating within AbbVie business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Build and manage commercial operations strategy and execution in order to achieve or exceed respective Plan.
- Coordinate, consolidate and drive business and financial processes (i.e. S&OP) and allocated P&L. Review, challenge and validate outputs to commercial models in order to incorporate realistic and "raise the bar" objectives into plan book.
- As member of the Affiliate Management Team role model AbbVie WWW behavior and support leadership of the affiliate operations.
- Enable the Brand Team cross functional matrix to work effectively in order to achieve high quality strategy and execution capability in all allocated brands.
- Coach, engage and develop top talent, set goals, conduct succession planning, execute performance management agenda in order to align people performance to business goals, business KPIs and to maximize business opportunities.
- Represent AbbVie to outside stakeholders in order to build sustainable AbbVie brand image.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Business unit management experience with proven track record of success in managing a P&L.
- Experience in Immunology will be an advantage.
- Proven track record of success in developing business vision, translate into strategies and balancing realistic short-term requirements and long-range business plans.
- Excellent working knowledge of the healthcare and pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of sales and marketing aspects, financial processes, brand and market dynamics.
- Proven track record of successful leadership, management and coaching of teams and individuals, and in having developed talent and performance managed low performers.
- Proven track record of having achieved extraordinary business results.
- Proven track record of having successfully managed significant change.
Key Stakeholders: *
- External: All stakeholders as defined in the affiliate NNLRP
- Internal: Senior leadership, Affiliate Management Team members, Brand Team Leaders, Sales Managers Business Unit Managers, Brand Managers, Area Commercial Directors
Job Classification: Experienced
Job: GENERAL MANAGEMENT
Primary Location: Australia-New South Wales-Mascot
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Req ID: 1703787