Diageo Business Development Manager in McMahons Point, Australia
Type of Job:
External Job Description:
Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with over 200 brands, old and new, large and small, global and local – the depth and breadth of our product portfolio across beer, wine and spirits is second to none, with brands sold in 180 countries, at almost every price point in every category.
We only thrive today because of the talent of our people to grow our brands and keep them strong by acting with the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination as the giants of our industry such as Arthur Guinness and Alexander Walker.
Our purpose is to make the most of life, to be the best we can be at work, at home, with friends, in the community and for the community - for our brands to be part of celebrations big and small.
Feel Inspired, then this may be the opportunity for you?
Our market leading NSW sales team are looking for an outstanding talent to join them in building and driving the Diageo business across a mixture of on and off premise sites.
Working closely with the Field Sales Manager, you will develop and execute a winning commercial business development strategy for the Sydney Inner West region .
Critical to your success in this role will be your ability to develop deep customer relationships in a competitive market. You will use commercial knowledge and insights to deliver results whilst operating with simplicity and creativity, driving optimum operational performance.
What you’ll bring to the table:
• A positive 'can do' ambitious attitude
• Commercial intelligence
• Strong values and integrity with a customer first approach
• Exceptional organisation skills
• Winning in a fast paced environment
And the experience you’ll likely have:
• Some experience in a field sales role growing existing and driving new business
• Ability to build and deploy a strategic regional sales plan
• Unwavering focus with tangible results
• Experience in using data to derive commercial insights
• Proven track record in recognising and converting commercial opportunities
• Ability to leverage and maximise technology platforms
If this role excites you and sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for then we want to hear from you, so apply now!
External Job Title:
Business Development Manager