Microsoft Corporation Account Delivery Executive in Melbourne, Australia
Account Delivery Executive
In Microsoft Services, we help businesses around the world to accelerate the business benefit derived from Microsoft products and technologies. Working with 60,000 partners worldwide on some of the largest and most complex technological challenges around, we provide technical consulting and support services to 54 million customers. Microsoft services are at the forefront of delivering innovative solutions across the industry megatrends of Cloud, Social, Mobility, Big Data and Security.
Microsoft Services is currently looking for an Account Delivery Executive (ADE) who is effective at working with senior customer stakeholders across Telecommunications accounts including strategy with Chief Executive Officers (CxO), business transformation with key business leads, deployment with IT, and driving business end user adoption.
The Account Delivery Executive is responsible for the overall end-to-end customer experience of our Services customers, creating and maintaining deep long-term customer relationships, driving Services revenue growth by identifying and developing strategic opportunities, and overseeing/supporting services delivered by Domain delivery teams.
The ADE leads the Services teams, serving as an escalation point for both the customer and our delivery teams. The ADE monitors key performance indicators to ensure a healthy and growing business within their assigned account(s). Embodying the One Microsoft spirit, the ADE teams with Sales and the Domain Delivery teams to execute a winning strategy with positive outcomes for customers, employees, and Microsoft.
• Strategic planning - investigates the customer’s long-term business objectives, anticipate future technology needs, develop a strategic technology solution roadmap and lead the proposed solution work-streams to bring customers to that future state.
• Executive review - has a strategic view of the complete services business life cycle and leads the coordination with the Customer and other Microsoft account stakeholders to focus on solution status and realised value, removing risks and blockers, and strategic planning.
• Delivery and financial oversight – manages the strong execution of the service delivery plan, meeting all key performance indicators around impact, growth, profitability, solution adoption and customer satisfaction while conforming to Microsoft business practices.
• Relationship management – regular customer engagement establishing as a trusted advisor to the customer executive with ownership of overall delivery success, key outcomes, satisfaction and loyalty.
• Business development – identifies and qualifies engagement opportunities, assisting the sales and pursuit roles with deal shaping, approvals and closing.
Skills and qualifications:
• Over ten years of experience with managing the delivery of business transformation projects incorporating innovative technology solutions that provide high business impact
• Proven ability to develop and maintain influential long-term relationships at the executive and operational levels with Telecommunications organisations
• Proven ability to team highly effectively with internal stakeholders to represent a completely integrated Microsoft experience to our customers
• Proven ability to translate business requirements into technology solution roadmaps and lead the implementations through to business value realisation
• Able to develop and articulate a compelling business case with the use of an effective value realisation framework
• Understanding of Microsoft markets, customers and competitive products
Working at Microsoft:
Microsoft values different life experiences and viewpoints. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally. We will invest in your health and financial future, and encourage you to pursue your interests and passions away from the office. Our products and technologies help you balance life away from the office and enable you to manage your schedule efficiently.
Microsoft offers remuneration packages which comprise of salary, superannuation contributions, car allowance, health insurance, and a generous bonuses provision.
We take your career seriously at Microsoft and will ensure that we provide regular reviews throughout the year to offer continuous feedback and support to inspire you, develop your skills and ensure your personal satisfaction and growth. The Microsoft performance philosophy recognises higher performance with bigger rewards through a formal annual performance review.
Customer service & support