Aon Corporation Account Executive - Global and Corporate in Melbourne, Australia
Based at our brand new Agile Working offices within Melbourne CBD you will be collaborating with Senior Brokers and Account Executives across multiple sectors.
With excellent career advancement, and ongoing training opportunities, we are offering the chance for a highly motivated, committed and driven individual to progress in our Aon Client Services Global & Corporate segment in an Account Executive level role.
You will be responsible for:
- Working alongside, and being mentored by, Senior Brokers within our Global and Corporate team
- Assisting with client account portfolio management, including; management of complex premium calculations, invoicing, quote slips and placing slips
- Directly managing client queries and being a subject matter expert for all their portfolio needs
- Attending client meetings and managing relationships with Insurers
- Mentoring Assistant Account Executive level staff
- Assisting with tender responses, policy wordings, renewals, claims histories, endorsements, and reporting
To support the development of this innovative service model, we are currently welcoming applications from organised, diligent and customer-focused professionals for the role of Account Executive to join our Global and Corporate team based in Melbourne CBD. Joining ACS team is the ideal opportunity for you to further your career within a global market leader.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Relevant experience working within the commercial Insurance Sector as a broker or similar
- Comparable client account management or broking experience
- Commitment to exceptional client service
- Exceptional relationship and communication skills
- Desire to develop skills and knowledge set through ongoing training
- Tier 1 qualifications would be desirable
This role will ensure you are exposed to all facets of the Insurance broking life-cycle, with the opportunity to continue your development and take on greater responsibility across the team.
Aon Culture & Benefits
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource solutions. Our key advantage is our broad view of two of the most important issues in our economy today: risk and people. Utilising this advantage, we’re driven to empower economic and human possibility for clients, colleagues and communities around the world.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you, and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
With close to 1600 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 69,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.
Job number: 2432200
Category: Customer Service/ Contact Centre
Location: Australia, VIC, Melbourne