State Street Client Service Specialist/Fund Operations/Melbourne based/Senior Associate level in Melbourne, Australia
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
As a Client Operations Specialist your role will be to assist the Operations Manager with the day-to-day operational processes and core deliverables within Fund Operations. You will provide assistance to the Operations Manager in the supervision of the team and to ensure that client service is central to its workings.
The position is based in Melbourne, Australia
- Review of the daily unit pricing pack and Rate of Return report prepared by the Core Accounting team.
- Investigation of client reconciliation items on a daily basis by engaging with multiple teams in different locations both in Australia and Internationally.
- Manage and respond to internal and external queries for the client relationships managed by the Unit.
- Work with both internal teams and external parties to manage client events, such as quarterly distributions, fund launches, and financial year end.
- Assist with preparation of daily and monthly deliverables to client including KPI reporting
- Relevant experience in financial services and demonstrated market knowledge (3 to 5yrs experience).
- Previous fund accounting or fund operations experience
- Experience managing client queries
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving and issue resolution
- Undergraduate degree and/or formal qualifications in a relevant business stream, not required but preferable
- Experience in operational and staff supervision
State Street Job ID: 165056
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Client Service Specialist/Fund Operations/Melbourne based/Senior Associate level
Job ID: 165056
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Australia - Melbourne