APL Customer Service Representative in Melbourne, Australia
CMA CGM is the world’s third largest container shipping company with headquarters in Marseilles, France. The Group offers a complete range of activities including shipping, handling facilities in port as well as logistics on land. The Australian group consists of CMA CGM Australia, ANL Container Line Pty Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary of CMA CGM group), APL (a wholly owned subsidiary of CMA CGM group) and a shared back office department CMA CGM Group Agencies Australia (CCGAA) with centralised offices in Melbourne and branch offices in all Australian states.
CMA CGM is growing and a fantastic opportunity has become available in the CMA CGM Customer Service team in Melbourne. Reporting to the National Customer Service Manager, the main responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative role are to provide professional and personal service to all clients and to ensure that the commercial interests and shipment requirements of CMA CGM are held as highest priority.
To be successful in this role, you MUST have –
• Minimum 1 year experience in the shipping industry.
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
• Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to foster relationships with customers.
• Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines.
• Strong administration skills and excellent keyboard and computer skills.
• Excellent telephone manners and customer oriented approach.
If you are passionate about providing great service and support and are looking for more than just a customer service role, we would like to hear from you!