General Electric Field Specialist - Upstream Chemical in MELBOURNE, Australia
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Field Specialist - Upstream Chemical
· Under general supervision provides support for the product segments, technical selling, key field product applications, production troubleshooting, facility and flow diagnostics.
· Investigates unusual or unsatisfactory product performance to determine root cause and preventative action.
· Handles special projects, as assigned.
· Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
· Two year technical college degree or equivalent preferred.
· 1+ year experience.
· Completes basic/intermediate product line training.
· Proficient knowledge of product segments and proper application of products.
· Thorough understanding of production from down hole to pipeline distribution.
· Ability to work and communicate well with others
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Locations: Australia; Victoria; MELBOURNE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.