Aon Corporation Insurance Consultant - Financial Accountant Opportunity in Melbourne, Australia
Aon Global Risk Consulting (AGRC) is a core e business unit within Aon Risk Solutions. A specialist practice, offering a fully integrated range of risk consulting services, including Captive and Insurance Management, we are now looking for a new Senior Consultant to join our Captive and Insurance Management Team.
This role, based in our Melbourne CBD office is a key position within the AGRC unit in the Pacific region. You will work within our Captive & Insurance Management team ensuring our clients’ needs are consistently met and working with the Managing Principal to drive and execute strategy, operations and growth.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Management of day to day relationships and service delivery for your client portfolio, including attending and presenting at board meetings
- Attendance and presenting at ad-hot APRA meetings
- Financial management, including preparation of monthly management and annual statutory accounts
- Management of operational improvement initiatives
- Ensuring client profitability for both recurring and one-off engagements
- Developing innovation initiatives with a view to maintaining AGRC’s position at the forefront of the risk financing and captive specialities
- Working with the team to promote a positive, inclusive people culture
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Strong experience in financial accounting,
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management
- CA/CPA qualified
- Understanding of risk management concepts and relevant APRA legislation & compliance
- Strong ability to build rapport and manage client relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience in a Company Secretary role or similar would be ideal
As a Senior Consultant within Captive & Insurance Management, you are at the centre of our client service delivery proposition. This is an exciting time to join and develop your career within our business in a profitable and successful practice.
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource solutions. Our key advantage is our broad view of two of the most important issues in our economy today: risk and people. Utilising this advantage, we’re driven to empower economic and human possibility for clients, colleagues and communities around the world.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you, and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.
Job number: 2430142
Category: Risk Management / Risk Consulting
Location: Australia, VIC, Melbourne