Ericsson Radio Access Network (RAN) Service Delivery Line Manager in Melbourne, Australia
Radio Access Network (RAN) Service Delivery Line Manager
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
The Radio Access Network (RAN) Service Delivery Line Manager, leads a delivery team of Radio Network Solution Architects and Engineers and is accountable to secure successful delivery on our Radio Access Network contracts. The role and team also provide Radio Access Network (Radio Design and Optimisation) related scoping and project execution planning for pre-sales and customer engagement.
The role reports to the Australia & New Zealand’s Head of Build and Optimise Service Line delivery unit.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure service delivery execution both for presales and delivery
- Contribute and support services sales with a focus on accurate scope and cost definition and risk management.
- Apply service delivery process and models
- Apply global service delivery strategy
- Support governance of the project portfolio in the area
- Ensure the forecast dimensioning is according to the business requirements
- Create a productive work environment for individuals
- Create a productive work environment for their team and functional area.
- Drive performance management
- Drive competence management
- Resource demand fulfilment.
- Manage unit finance
Position Qualifications & Experience
- Previous management / leadership position
- A strong understanding of Radio Network Design and Optimisation.
- 3-5 Years in telecoms line management / leadership position.
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Innovation skills – push ideas and create differentiators.
- Management of change projects to implement new ways of working.
- Interpersonal skills
- Financial acumen & skills
- Sales process knowledge
- Service delivery process, models & strategy
- Working with people – coach, develop and build the team’s performance
- Adhering to principles & values
- Leading & supervising
- Adapting & responding to change
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || No Selection || Melbourne || Consulting&SysInt;
Job details: Service Delivery Line Manager Job Stage 06