Western Union Sales Lead Generator in Melbourne, Australia
Job Title: Sales Lead Generator
Requisition #: 1703107
Are you energized by developing leads, overcoming objections, and obtaining results? Want to work for a company where you can offer B2B clients ground-breaking digital solutions in pretty much any currency you can think of?
We’re seeking a Sales Lead Generator, based in our Melbourne office . In this role, you will call potential clients, and through a consultative approach, determine their foreign exchange processes and needs, fact find their current issues and future consequences, and arrange qualified and pre closed meetings for our sales management team. This is a great opportunity to progress in your sales career, and with hard work earn the potential to move into business development, FX Dealing, our enablement team or other opportunities.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
· Working from a prospect database, cold call potential clients.
· Fact find client needs and arrange pre closed meetings for our business development team.
· Achieve daily, monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
· Demonstrated success in new business telephone sales in a fast- paced environment, consistently achieving targets and deadlines
· Use commercial awareness to demonstrate and promote ideal solutions for potential clients.
· Ensure that effective working relationships are maintained with Business Development Managers and Business Development Executives.
What will make you stand out:
· 12 months experience in an outbound sales role.
· Drive to succeed and exceed targets.
· Effective time management skills.
· Basic sales and relationship development skills with the willingness to learn.
· Ability to network and build internal relationships.
· Experience in business to business and solutions sales.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Highly self-motivated and confident, with high integrity and tenacity to outperform the competition.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive global pay, benefits and mobility.
· Unparalleled experience, working for a market leader in FX payment solutions.
· The chance to share your ideas and contribute to the development of our products.
· Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries.
What it’s like here:
The Payments Business Unit of Western Union is one of the world's leading providers of international business payments and foreign exchange. With access to over 130 currencies, we enable companies of all sizes as they move money across borders via a financial network that spans over 200 countries and territories. We’re disrupting fintech with our groundbreaking digital B2B platform, WU EDGE, which helps companies spend less time handling international payments and worrying about foreign exchange exposure, and more time growing their businesses. And we’re just getting started!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together on teams. Who knows, your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.