SAP SAP Fieldglass - CTE Consultant - Brisbane Job in Melbourne, Australia
Requisition ID: 141595
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
What We Do:
Fieldglass, an SAP company, provides a cloud-based Vendor Management System (VMS) to manage contingent workforce and services procurement programs. More than 300 customers leverage Fieldglass to gain visibility into their external workforces, including contingent labor, services managed through Statements of Work and independent contractors while optimizing spend, quality, compliance and efficiency.
What Sets Us Apart:
Fieldglass was “born cloud”. As one of the forerunners of today’s highly successful cloud delivery model, Fieldglass has been a Software-as-a-Service application since its start. At a time when many buyers were using behind-the-firewall ERP applications to manage their non-employee workforce, this VMS industry first is now the industry standard.
Some of our attributes include:
• We are the VMS market leader in global spend and in March 2014 were named the top company in our industry by Forrester Research.
• Multilingual help desk support is available around the clock 365 days a year – in addition to a dedicated Account Services team.
• Not only an industry leader but a thought leader - Fieldglass keeps customers up to date with VMS industry knowledge on our ‘From the Field’ blog and social media accounts.
• We work with the world’s leading companies, including AIG, Verizon, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, CVS/Caremark, United Airlines, Panasonic, Rio Tinto, Monsanto, and many, many more.
• We are now part of SAP, a market leading enterprise application software company, helping companies of all sizes and industries run simple.
Fieldglass encourages an open door policy and a collaborative office environment. Team members across all departments can easily meet together in any of our open office layouts. Those with an entrepreneurial and can-do attitude keep Fieldglass at the top of its industry. Traditional perks include casual dress, generous paid time off, charitable activities, stocked kitchens, great healthcare coverage and more!
Professional Services, Solutions Consultant:
Fieldglass is currently seeking a Solutions Consultant to work in a variety of capacities within the Professional Services organization. Ultimately, Solutions Consultants are responsible for consulting on industry best practices and driving client behavior to ensure revenue realization and acceleration. Moreover, the Solutions Consultant will interface with clients, executive leadership, and internal teams to provide subject matter expertise on the solution design, delivery, and support of the Fieldglass application in a post-sales environment.
• Build and maintain working relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders in various phases of the customer lifecycle, including Sales, Implementation, Account Services, Development, Product Management and Application Support.
• Work with project teams during the implementation phase to ensure revenue acceleration, client satisfaction, and industry best practice implementation.
• Mentor internal employees through project interactions to increase their knowledge of application use as well as their ability to influence and drive client behavior.
• Provide thought leadership and guidance to internal and external stakeholders on change management, continuous improvement, and programme roadmap strategies to improve and enhance the trusted advisor reputation of SAP Fieldglass
• Communicate progress and expectations on assigned projects, and escalate risks to leadership when necessary.
• Provide deep subject matter expertise to solve business, technical, and operational challenges presented by customers and internal teams.
• Communicate information effectively across a broad audience, both technical and non-technical, to propose new and innovative solutions to complex business problems.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of the Fieldglass VMS and industry and be seen as a trusted SME within and outside the organization, including strategic reasoning behind new and existing functionality.
• Identify trends within the industry and communicate proactively to Product Management.
• Provide input into customer enhancement requests to maximize the benefit the holistic regional customer base
• Provide support and consulting during sales cycles to Sales and Pre-sales team for complex customer needs and challenges
• Facilitate project reviews to facilitate the best possible quality outcomes for customer and/or partners.
• Create and promote the use of reusable solutions to accelerate customer implementations or expansion activities.
• Communicate observed industry and customer trends to internal stakeholders to inform regional decision making and highlight opportunities.
We’re Looking For:
• Fieldglass is looking for candidates that have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Computer Science, or a related degree.
• At least 5 years of experience working in a software organization in a client-facing role.
• At least 3 years of experience working the Fieldglass VMS application.
• Enterprise-level business project experience with a background in process analysis, design, and documentation.
• Comprehensive experience with business process development and best practices.
• Demonstrated ability to think analytically and aptitude to solve complex business problems.
• Proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team in both structured and unstructured engagements to deliver quality outcomes.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.