CSC Supervisor Operations in MELBOURNE, Australia
Xchanging is a DXC company. DXC. Technology is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change.
We have a clear and confident vision for navigating the future and have met the challenges of innovation many times. Our success is built on the trust we've earned from clients. We work with clients, at their site, to solve complex challenges in ways that minimise business risk and maximise opportunity. We strive to support a culture of performance, matched with integrity.
In Australia, we specialise in Workers’ Compensation Claims, Premium Management, Procurement and Advisory Services.
About the Role
The Senior Business Analysis is the senior member of a small team of Business Analysts engaged in report development and provision, business performance monitoring and analysis, and the delivery of innovative reporting solutions to both internal and external customers.
· Coordinate a small team of analysts in the delivery of business information, reporting and analysis needs;
· Resource coordination and workflow management;
· Key point of contact for business analysis matters;
· Establish and maintain data quality controls to ensure integrity of information;
· Develop and produce reports to monitor and measure business performance;
· Extract, evaluate, analyse and compile required information;
· Continually review existing practices and methods seeking opportunities to improve and innovate;
· Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers and ensure the timely and accurate provision of information.
· Tertiary qualifications in computing, business or related discipline;
· Experience coordinating resources and workflows;
· Experience with large databases and understanding of transactional data;
· Experience analysing and interpreting statistical and performance related data;
· Experience in data extraction, manipulation, report development and automation;
· Computing Skills - SQL, VB, BI Tools, Excel, Access;
· SAS and/or WebFOCUS experience desirable;
· Experience in the workers’ compensation industry (desirable).
Job: *Operations Services
Title: Supervisor Operations
Requisition ID: 1700KAI