Marriott Commis Chef in New South Wales, Australia
Sheraton on the Park is seeking Commis Chefs who share our passion for delivering an unrivalled level of service to join our busy Culinary Brigade. You will need to be highly motivated in an environment where exceeding the expectations is the minimum standard. Additionally, it is essential that you wish to work as a part of a team as this is central to the way that we do business. In return we offer unlimited career opportunities, industry leading benefits and an environment where your development is our priority. Sheraton on the Park offers budding young Chefs an environment where great exposure can be gained and skills and expertise can be sharpened.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist Senior Chefs in the day to day Kitchen operations
- Control mise-en-place preparation
- Ensure a seamless Guest experience through prompt and efficient food service
- Check and maintain quality of production at all stages
The successful candidates will possess:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant qualification in Commercial Cookery
- The drive to consistently deliver the very best.
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Ability to work a rotating roster with full availability including shifts ranging from early morning to late evenings is essential
We appreciate the time you have taken to apply and the effort that goes into an application. Only those successful in gaining an interview will be contacted directly.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Food and Beverage & Culinary
Organization: Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Location: AUS-New South Wales
Requisition ID: 17001MW2