lululemon athletica Key Leader in New South Wales, Australia
Title: Key Leader Location: AUS-New South Wales-Sydney Other Locations: null
lululemon athletica is seeking a highly capable leader who is passionate about developing others and connecting with the community as a Key Leader on our team. The key objective of this position is to lead our retail floor and maintain amazing guest experience in stores.
What you will do
The role will combine the life-altering potential of wearing stretchy pants to work every day while talking health, fitness and yoga to your guests and community. The key leader plays a key role in ensuring an exceptional level of education on the retail floor by training, coaching, and developing a team of Educators that delivers the lululemon guest experience. Key leaders build capabilities within the store team to drive strategy and achieve results for the business, today and tomorrow. Under the supervision of the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager, the position supports in day-to-day leadership and key areas of store operations. Our Key Leader emanates the lululemon culture, is a lover of fitness and sweaty endeavors, and is committed to creating amazing experiences for those around them.
The life of our Key Leader
• Passionately leads and educates on our product, community and culture on the retail floor and in the community
• Takes a stand as an advocate for lululemon athletica’s values and guest experience
• Oversees the execution of certain deliverables on the Manager ‘80/20 Checklist’, as delegated by the Store Manager or Assistant Manager. For example, Inventory, Product or Community Events
• Present on the retail floor encouraging and energizing staff
• Represents her/his store at all required meetings, events and conferences, under the direction of the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager
• Acts as a coach to Educators and plays a hands-on roll in their development
What are the technical skills necessary to perform this role?
• Minimum one year’s work experience in retail / sales leadership, or an equivalent role
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, retail or related field (preferred)
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Detail oriented and highly organized with strong time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and coordinate ongoing projects, plans and people development
• Love of brainstorming, problem-solving, being creative and resourceful
• Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm for lululemon, community, and people
• Passion, knowledge and involvement in yoga, and/or athletics
• Strong sense of personal style and athletically minded
• Excellent decision making and problem resolution skills
• Entrepreneurial, proactive and solution-oriented
To Apply for this position:
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports health and fitness, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter directly to this posting.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.