Marriott Reception Manager - Sydney Harbour Marriott in New South Wales, Australia
The role of the Reception Manager is to ensure the smooth running of operations of the Reception Desk and At Your Service on a daily basis. To be the contact person for Guests in order to assist with Guest Complaints or opportunities to ensure a Guest experience equates to Five Star service. To attend to any Emergency experienced and represents the senior Management in their absence.
- Oversees and ensure the smooth, courteous and efficient operation of Reception desk and At Your Service
- Is responsible for performance reviews and counseling of direct employees.
- To be fully conversant with Front Office software systems, Opera, FCS, Saflock, Espresso, MARSHA, Marriott Rewards, Etivity, Sysaid, Virtual Concierge, Concierge Assistant
- To keep updated on new products, trends and industry information with respect to Reception & AYS operations, managing cost and quality for the best possible arrangement for the hotel.
- Ensure the reception desk & AYS has adequate staffing levels at all times and that Service levels are in line with Marriott Operating standards.
- Good communication and follow up with guest requirements and associates alike is expected, as well as active participation within the department meetings.
- Be available for 24 hour operations including coverage of overnight Manager shifts as required and dependent on business needs
- Conduct shift briefings and Duty Log handovers in a thorough manner and include follow up and communications of VIP guests and daily hotel activities.
- Co-ordinate crew movement, arrivals and departures, wake up calls.
- Responsible for posting master accounts and balancing accounts
- Monitors room allocations and assists the rooms co-ordinators with balancing the house inventory
- Assists with early arrivals and the early arrivals lounge co-ordination
- Is prepared and proficient in manual operation systems in the event of a systems failure
Organization: Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Location: AUS-New South Wales
Requisition ID: 170014HZ