Campbell's Soup Category Manager Campbells in North Strathfield, Australia
07823 Sales North-Strathfield, NEW-SOUTH-WALES July 11, 2017
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
A fantastic opportunity for a Category Manager to develop effective commercial plans, translate insights and facts into action plans and drive the development and implementation of the point of purchase vision in our Campbell's division. This role will have responsibility for Simple Meals and Beverages portfolio and will heavily contribute to delivering the NPD programmes across these sub-categories.
The successful candidate will be the knowledge house for what is going on in the marketplace and be truly "shopper driven". The role has the following key accountabilities:
- NPD Forecasting and execution - overall responsibility for NPD forecasting to ensure successful delivery of innovation
Leading the Category Review process - working cross-functionally to build influential presentations.
Customer Proposition Development - development of trade presentations and commercial arguments to ensure optimal range and high level of incremental acceptance of NPD
- Category expertise - analysis of performance and making recommendations on range.
- Consultation and Sales Support - representing the Sales function on project teams, providing recommendations and guidance on consumer and trade requirements for packaging, shelf presence, and timings.
- Shopper Expertise - turning Shopper insights into action and assisting in the development of POP strategies: ranging, space and aisle flow and display / merchandising.
- Internal Business Partner - being the primary point of contact for both Marketing & Sales in a conduit position.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following ingredients to be extraordinary:
- Tertiary qualifications and solid experience in a commercial function, preferably in Category Management within the FMCG Industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills coupled with persuasive communication skills
- The broad nature of this role requires a mix of Marketing, Category Management & Sales skills to manage time and various projects effectively.
- Ability to build a wide range of cross functional relationships.
- Proficient in use of Aztec/Nielsen
So, if you want freedom to achieve personally and professionally, and be part of building an extraordinary business, click the apply button below
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
*In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. *