HDR Architectural Coordinator II in North Sydney, Australia
HDR specialises in architecture, engineering, environmental and construction services with experience spanning 40 years in the Australian market. Our Sydney and Melbourne architecture studios comprise of 120 staff from over 20 different countries, all of whom practice architecture as a creative collaborative discipline. We are one of Australia’s leading firms committed to exploring unique solutions and excellence in design across a range of commercial, retail mixed use, defence, education, science technology, and health projects. As part of the global HDR network, we have access to highly informed best practice, innovative future-thinking and top talent from around the world, allowing us to contribute world-class intellect, expertise and specialist knowledge to our projects.
The primary duties of the Architectural Coordinator 2 includes independently evaluating, selecting and applying architectural techniques, procedures, and modifications to architectural construction documents. Assignments have specified objectives and require the investigation of many variables and requires demonstrated experience documenting health projects. Independently performs architectural assignments with only general instruction from the Project Leader/Architect as to the results expected. Writes specifications covering architectural matters, performs code reviews. May be assisted by other Architectural Project Coordinators or Technicians and is responsible for work in all phases of the architectural process.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
• Minimum 5 years professional experience documenting health projects
• Proficient in current BIM CAD platforms including Revit is essential.
• Proficiency in presentation software Photoshop, Sketchup, Indesign, Illustrator
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Desire to pursue growth opportunities and obtain registration.
• Experience and/or interest in sustainable design desired but not required.
Title: Architectural Coordinator II
Location: Australia-North Sydney
Requisition ID: 146186