Cisco Customer Success Manager in North Sydney, Australia
Customer Success Manager
- Location: North Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Additional Location(s) Melbourne , St Leonards
- Area of Interest Engineer - Network
- Job Type Professional
- Technology Interest Networking, Security
- Job Id 1206959
Customer Success Manager
What You’ll Do
The Customer Success Manager is a key member of the Stealthwatch Customer Success team. The successful candidates will be supporting the Stealthwatch Customer Success motion.
The primary responsibilities are:
· Manage post sales activity in strategic accounts.
· Manage the onboarding of new customers.
· Manage support escalations.
· Assist the sales organisation and channel to ensure customers understand our post sales value proposition.
· Assist with pre-release and Beta product testing.
· Assist the sales and AS organisations with services pre-sales.
· Assist the support renewals team.
· Assist the wider Customer Success team as required across all theatres.
Who You’ll Work With
In this role you will work closely within the Customer Success team across all theatres as well as assisting sales and AS organisation with a focus on services pre-sales.
Who You Are
Ideally you will possess the following:
· English speaking, ideally with a second language. Mandarin or Korean would be an advantage.
· Strong network security background (ASA / ISE / IOS / Nexus / Catalyst skills useful).
· May have, or be working towards Security CCIE / CISSP certification.
· Strong customer advocacy skills.
· Ability to work independently across multiple time zones.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.