HDR Project Revit BIM Model Manager in North Sydney, Australia
HDR | Rice Daubney is a North Sydney based multi-disciplinary design consultancy and is one of the largest firms serving Australia and New Zealand. We aim to excel at complex projects and solving challenges for our clients. We are one of Australia’s leading firms committed to exploring unique solutions and excellence in design across a range of commercial, retail, defence and health and research projects.
The successful applicant will demonstrated ability to execute the following responsibilities:
• The development of building design and construction documentation in co-ordination with the consultant team and aligned to client brief and HDR | Rice Daubney project Revit BIM KPI’s.
• Technical / construction input during all project stages with Revit BIM workflow and protocols developed and applied during all phases of the design and documentation process.
• Mentor and coach HDR | Rice Daubney BIM Project users and champion BIM at the project level.
• Report any technical issues and or systems improvements to the Technology Innovation Group in a timely manner.
Diploma of Architectural Technology or equivalent minimum.
The successful applicant shall have the following experience:
• Minimum 5-10 years of experience in architectural project delivery
• Minimum 5-10 years of experience in Revit up to the version named with current year
• Minimum 5-10 years of experience of documenting buildings (commercial experience would be an advantage)
• Some experience in developing families
Title: Project Revit BIM Model Manager
Location: Australia-North Sydney
Requisition ID: 145964