HDR Revit Architect in North Sydney, Australia
HDR | Rice Daubney is a North Sydney based multi-disciplinary design consultancy and is one of the largest firms serving Australia and New Zealand. We aim to excel at complex projects and solving challenges for our clients. We are one of Australia’s leading firms committed to exploring unique solutions and excellence in design across a range of commercial, retail, defence and health and research projects.
The primary duties of the Revit Architect includes independently evaluating, selecting and applying architectural techniques, procedures, and modifications to architectural construction documents. Assignments have specified objectives and require the investigation of many variables and requires demonstrated experience documenting health projects. Independently performs architectural assignments with only general instruction from the Project Leader/Architect as to the results expected. Writes specifications covering architectural matters, performs code reviews. May be assisted by other Architectural Project Coordinators or Technicians and is responsible for work in all phases of the architectural process.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
• Minimum 5 – 8 years of professional experience documenting revit projects
• Proficient in current BIM CAD platforms including Revit is essential.
• Proficiency in presentation software Photoshop, Sketchup, Indesign, Illustrator.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Desire to pursue growth opportunities and obtain registration.
• Experience and/or interest in sustainable design desired but not required.
Title: Revit Architect
Location: Australia-North Sydney
Requisition ID: 145965