Aon Corporation Client Manager - Pet in Parramatta, Australia
The role of Client Manager is a leadership and CRM focused appointment responsible for growing and managing a dedicated service staff, portfolio and budget within the Affinity business.
Due to an exciting expansion in* Parramatta, NSW* we are proud to announce our newest speciality* pet insurance* business within the Aon Affinity segment. A core business unit within* Aon Risk Solutions*, Affinity meets the insurance needs of small to medium organisations, associations and individuals across a broad range of industries.
You will be working with our existing business located in Seattle (Healthy Paws), which is the number one rated pet services company in the United States.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to deliver a strong customer experience for day to day servicing, campaigns etc.
- Driving thought leadership, innovation and brand across the portfolio
- Leading a high performance services team who are responding to client product and website queries
- Achieving profitable growth and retention targets for allocated portfolio and team
- Identifying and implementing process improvement
- Providing client relationship management to key channel partners
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Client Manager who is passionate about animals with exceptional customer service and leadership credentials, and the drive and desire to help a dynamic team grow. Your personal approach and energy will be a key factor in succeeding within this very unique role providing support and care to dog and cat owners. Insurance experience in a comparable role would be advantageous but not essential.
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Demonstrated experience managing teams and/or mentoring, training and leading team members in a fast paced environment
- A proven track record in building relationships across clients and key stakeholders
- Portfolio management experience on key accounts/portfolio’s
- Demonstrated track record of delivery of results including growth and retention targets
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven success in developing and driving sales and growth initiatives through teams
- Innovative approach to process improvement and people development
**Aon Benefits & Culture
- With close to 1600 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 69,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally.
- We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
- As an Aon colleague you’ll enjoy a broad range of benefits and discounts to empower you to achieve optimal results in your career and life. From Global career paths to financial incentives, flexible working, study support and paid opportunities to spend time giving back to our communities, Aon benefits.
- At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you, and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource solutions. Our key advantage is our broad view of two of the most important issues in our economy today: risk and people. Utilising this advantage, we’re driven to empower economic and human possibility for clients, colleagues and communities around the world.
How to apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today.
Not the right role for you? Join our Talent Community or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.
Job number: 2431528
Category: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance
Location: Australia, NSW, Parramatta