General Electric Healthcare Digital Applications Specialist in Parramatta, Australia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
A GE Healthcare Digital Applications Specialist provides subject matter expertise in the HealthCare Imaging domain to sell, implement, deliver training and provide service for the GE Healthcare Enterprise Imaging Product Suite. Covering ANZ the successful applicant will be required to travel to these regions for projects and consulting on clinical workflow and best practice.
Responsibilities include providing the required pre-sale product demonstrations as well as post-sale installation, training and/or customer service activities to support sales objectives for the region. Responsibilities may also include ongoing post-sale customer support including on site clinical in-servicing and go-live support.
• Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
• Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers on software, application and/or equipment use, monitor customer installations within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships
• Improve customer satisfaction and retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
• Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
• Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs
• Provide efficient turn around on support cases and escalations working with the Customer Care Team.
• Associate’s or Bachelor's degree Medical Radiation Science (or equivalent
• Required active professional clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinical environment
• Demonstrated current basic clinical proficiencies on current products/platforms
• Minimum of 4 years clinical/ technical experience following certification with demonstrated clinical/technical skills
• Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite products
• Willingness to travel within Australia and New Zealand. Up to 20%
• Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
• Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
• Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
• Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
• Ability to work autonomously with skills to prioritize workload according to customers need and business requirements
• Demonstrate customer first attitude and take ownership of customer complaints. Build strong customer relationships. Measure processes and performance through customer’s eyes. Go beyond own duties for customer satisfaction. Adapt behavior and work methods in response to new information, changed conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
• Provide training across regions, coach peers using existing tools and processes. Speak in a way that captures and holds the attention of a person vis-à-vis. Mentor capabilities
• Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
• Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
• Establish and use internal network. Prioritize and drive results to ensure successful execution of commitments. Timely execution of tasks. Provide status update to all relevant parties. Demonstrate effective time management
• Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
• Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
• Clinical experience in large hospital/university setting preferred
• Current GE product experience desired
Locations: Australia; Parramatta
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.